Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Come Fly with Me

         One of my favorite pandora stations to listen to is Frank Sinatra Radio. Whether I am cooking dinner, taking a long bubble bath, or just laying in bed on a rainy day something about old music just puts me in a peaceful state of mind. Don't get me wrong, I love the occasional dance parties to Taylor Swift and Beyonce, but no music today can quite compare to the old school, jazzy sound of Frank Sinatra and others from that time. Maybe it is because I am a hopeless romantic at heart, but I can't help but find the time of jazz bands and swing dancing clubs just captivating. I would love to take a step back in history to the time when men and women got dressed up in fancy dresses and suits to go to a club and dance while listening to a live jazz band. Unfortunately those places are rare and far and in between these days. So, for now I will just have to sit in my apartment, close my eyes and lets my mind slip away to Frank Sinatra.


No comments:

Post a Comment